Why Royal LePage
- Royal LePage is one of Canada’s most respected real estate brands. A company that began as A.E. LePage in 1913, today Royal Lepage is Canada’s largest national Real Estate franchisor.
- Royal LePage helps Realtors build their careers though unparallelled support for professional development, marketing programs and an industry-leading web-based technology platform.
- Founded in 1998, the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation supports more than 159 shelters across Canada to enable approximately 30,000 women and children to live safe, healthy lives without violence. Supported by Royal LePage Realtors and franchises through local events, funds raised through the Shelter Foundation over the past five years have exceeded $4 Million.
- Royal LePage has a national and international referral network and online listings that translates into an additional exposure of the Company's agents.
- With more than 14,000 agents working under the Royal Lepage brand through more than 600 broker-owner offices across the Country, Royal LePage agents leverage their leading brand and utilize a host of marketing, training and business process automation tools to help individuals to buy and sell their most important asset.
Why Royal LePage Pro-Alliance Realty, Discovery
- Royal LePage Pro-Alliance Realty is the leading provider of real estate services in all of its local marketplaces.
- The franchise builds on a strong tradition of experienced, knowledgeable service professionals coupled with leading edge advances in technology and innovative programs and the ability to provide a service for our customers beyond their expectations.
- With 18 offices along the lake Ontario shoreline from Port Hope to Brockville, including Cobourg, Trenton, Belleville and Kingston, and satellite offices in the small towns in-between, more than 400 Realtors are on call 24 hours and account for more than 8000 transactions every year.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are member’s of CREA. The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.